venerdì 23 settembre 2011

Rio Maggiore

Sans mi ha mandato questo link  dopo aver visto questa foto e riconosciuto il paesaggio.

Sans sent this link to me having seen this pic and recognized the landscape.
Rio Maggiore
Questa è Rio Maggiore, una delle Cinque Terre. Se mai vi capitasse di venire in Liguria non perdetevele: sono una delle meraviglia della Natura e del lavoro dell'Uomo.

This is Rio Maggiore , one of the Cinque Terre. If it ever happened that you came in Liguria don't miss them: they are one of the Nature and Manlabour wonders. 

9 commenti:

Garden of Miniatures ha detto...

It looks fantastic how they build all the houses on the cliff ! Jeannette

Patrizia ha detto...

Ci sono stata.....2 volte la prima volta per il primo anniversario di matrimonio....hanno un fascino particolare e per me ricordi bellissimi!!!
Un bacio
Patrizia

carmen ha detto...

que maravilla de lugar!

Sans! ha detto...

I love it then on the other blog and I love it now on yours. You must be so proud, Ro, to be livings so close to this Wonder!

Rosamargarita ha detto...

Una maravilla, de las muchas que desconozco!
Un abrazo

Unknown ha detto...

The way the cliff and the town is like one, it amazes me. Such a beautiful place..

El caballero Metabólico ha detto...

Thank you for your comment, Rosanna!! Mini hugs!!

Plushpussycat ha detto...

What a beautiful picture! This is your home town, Rosanna? Wow!

Dolly ha detto...

I am sad to say that I have only passed through this area by train (Paris to Roma) and never explored. I know it is an area I want to visit one day. I can picture myself sitting on a stone wall and painting all day :) X