lunedì 7 aprile 2014

La bici gialla - The yellow bike

§  Eccola qui la mia bici gialla :o))
Fedele compagna da 1 anno a questa parte delle mie gite e delle mie vacanze.
Non lasciatevi ingannare dall'apparenza, non è una fanciulla ma una vecchietta ;o)
Ha più di 20 anni e soprattutto pesa 22 kg !!!!! in un mondo di bici super leggere è un vero dinosauro ma io la amo (((^_^)))

§ Here it is my yellow bicicle :o))
Faithfull companion since last year of my day trips and vacations.
Don't let yourselves be mistaken by the appereance, it is not a young girl but an old dear one ;o)
It is more than 20 years old and most important it weights 22 kgs !!!!! in a world of super light bikes it is a true dinosaur but I love it (((^_^)))

§ Domenica 6 Aprile  mi ha portato in gita in Val Curone (AL) con gli amici della FIAB, associazione di ciclisti.
E' stata la mia prima esperienza di gruppo ed è stata meravigliosa, splendidi posti e deliziosa compagnia.

§ On Sunday 6th April we went on trip in Val Curone (AL) with some friends of FIAB, a ciclist association.
It has been my first experience with a group and it has been wonderful, charming landscapes and lovely company.

Pic taken from web, click for link

Durante il percorso abbiamo incontrato paesini e piccoli castelli

Along the way we found small villages and little castles

BORGO ADORNO


La torre del castelluccio    The tower of the little castle

 Guardate la panchina.... Look at the bench ....

 Io adoro questa porta    I love this door

 La fontana , ahimè asciutta    Th fountain, alas it's dry

 Compagni alati      Winged companions

 La Cappella     The Chapel

 SAN SEBASTIANO CURONE

Palazzi Liberty  -   Art Deco buildings


Colori e ....        Colours and ....


                                                 ...tanti dettagli     ...lots of details

 Una dolce Madonnina   A sweet Madonna

                                      e un po' di biciclette         and a handfull of bikes



§ Spero di non annoiarvi con i miei resoconti, fatemelo sapere nel caso !!!

§ I hope you don't get bored with my reportages, let me know if it is so !!! 

7 commenti:

Patrizia ha detto...

Assolutamente non ci annoi.....anzi è bellissimo....il tuo entusiasmo ci fa venire voglia di venire con te!!
Un bacio
Patty

The Old Maid ha detto...

Beautiful places! I would love to see them one day.:) But I am definately a no-biker so I would walk there on food.;)
Hugs and kisses

Marisa ha detto...

I would never get bored with your adventures keep them coming :)

Hugs
Marisa

Flora ha detto...

Non solo i reportage non annoiano ma, come ben dice Patrizia, sono uno stimolo a mettere finalmente il naso fuori di casa e andare a scoprire il mondo :-)
Evviva il dinosauro giallo!
Un abbraccio,
flora

BiWuBär ha detto...

Nice to meet the yellow bike, your faithful companion... ;O) What a great tour!

Hugs
Birgit

Daydreamer ha detto...

Dear Rosanna, I will never get tired of following you on your travels! You go to such beautiful places I have never been.... and you take lovely pictures! I LOVE that fountain with the painted ceiling at the castle!!! (Are you surprised?) LOL! Thank you so much for bringing us along! Please keep "reporting"... whether there are any minis or not!

Penny ha detto...

Rosanna, please do not stop showing us your travels. I am living "vicariously" through you! This may even inspire me to dig out my 40 year old bike this summer! I look forward to more of your travels. I was interested to see the Art Deco - very different from what we call Art Deco in Canada. Happy cycling..Penny